Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just Breath

This kit is aptly titled Just Breath (by Lucy Marino at Purple Paper Flowers). As I was creating this LO, I had to keep telling myself that. I had a hard time with this...mainly because these are some of the last photos of my daddy. They are the last ones of him and Grace. It breaks my heart each time I want to do something about him and I can't find the photos in my recent download....which still 14 months later I instinctively go to.

Anyway, I got the idea because I daily think that I wish I could call daddy and tell him something. This little list doesn't even cover all I wish I could tell him.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I know this was a hard layout to do but I can just see your daddy looking over your shoulder and being so proud when you did. It's awesome! Luv ya!