Sunday, September 28, 2008

Forever and Always

I just snagged this kit from Valarie Ostrom Designs - and I LOVE it. It is called Forever and Always. I absolutely can't wait to do more with it. This kit is filled with so much stuff...including 3 entire sets of alphas (upper, lower and numbers!). Of course, I will have to design something to go on the other side of this layout, so check back soon! This horrible picture of me bawling will probably be on the facing page! I need to play with this photo, but I am crying like a baby because my baby was having a hard time going into her classroom. She said, "You're LEAVING me???" Her tone of voice just broke my heart; it was so incredulous. By the way, thanks a lot Jen for catching this rotten photo! I want Grace to later know that day was harder for me than it was for her! hahaha

No comments: