Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm back!

After being MIA for the past few months, I have finally scrapped something! For those of you who don't know, I found out I was pregnant in June and had some pretty major complications. Everything is going great with the pregnancy now and I finally have some energy!

I made this using Sweet Tomato Designs kit called Autumn Bliss. I got this for free when I signed up for her newsletter. You might not get this one for signing up, but she offers exclusive freebies to those who receive the newsletter!

Credits: Every thing is from the Autumn Bliss kit except for the following: The staples are from Danielle Corbitt's portion of a collab kit called Girls Night Out. The bracket is from Melanie Hain's portion of a collab kit called Beach Hut.

I hope that I will be back more often than in the recent past!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

This is adorable! It's so realistic, it looks like a picture of a paper scrap! lol. Love it!

Cara said...

Unfortunately, the is kit is no longer a freebie, the offer expired on September 21st. But, if you do sign up, there will be exclusive freebies in them. :) Welcome back, Aimee, you've done a GREAT job with my stuff.