Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Fun

I love this kit I found in Jessica Edwards' store at Elemental Scraps! I am a huge fan of bright colors' especially pinks, oranges and turquoise. Just Fishy also has some wonderful, fun elements.

We haven't been to the beach yet this summer. Our first to miss it since Grace was born (we will be going in December, though!). So, I found these photos from a trip to Florida in 2008 that I somehow missed while scrapping that summer. I tend to do that a lot :)

Credits: Papers and most elements are Just Fishy by Jessica Edwards. Also used from her are buttons and the hot pink alpha from her new kit, Tea For Two available only from ZigZag Scrap. The date strips are from {kindy chaos} by Digilicious Designs at SDD. The Sun is from I'm Hot by Jen C. Designs. The word SUN was made using Sparkling Alpha by Rozie.

No comments: