Friday, September 24, 2010

I can't wait for Sweater Weather!

Here is the South...it is still HOT...and I can't wait for Sweater Weather! All of you who know me, know that I love to wear sweaters and cardigans...so I was excited to see the first day of fall this past Wednesday. I would have been more excited if the weather wasn't in the 90's, though! haha

Jessica Edwards just released this great new kit: Sweater Weather. I love it! Love, love, love it! The colors are great and it is packed with yumminess! She also has a cool Corduroy Paper Pack that coordinates with it.I had this fun picture of Grace with her cousin at the park last February that I thought of when I saw this kit.I can't wait to get to real sweater weather - but until we get there, I plan on having fun pretending with this kit!

No comments: