Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Layout -Style - and a freebie template

I downloaded a free collab kit a while back called Labor of Love (I am pretty sure it came from CLD). I finally had some time to sit down and play with it over the past couple of days. This is what I came up with:I saw a layout in SB Etc (can't remember the issue) that inspired this layout. The layout was titled "No Doubt" - but since I can't find the magazine now, I don't know who created the original!

The designers that I used include Greedz Graphics & Valarie Ostrom.

Here is a freebie template I made from the above layout! You can download it here!

1 comment:

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

I popped on over to check out your templates and was surprised to see your LO using Labor of Love - it was from CLD and it looks awesome!