Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Love

I really, really dig this kit (Girl's Night Out by Julie Marie and Danielle Corbitt - see the below post!). I decided to do another one. This time I mixed it with Julie Marie's new kit Bunnies and Carrots....no, I didn't use the cute bunnies or carrots that she designed (I am working on something using those!), but rather the great pop of blue!My journalling reads: Grace, every time I see your smile, hear your laughter and feel your arms around me, my love for you grows by leaps and bounds.

I created this in response to a Speed Scrap hosted by one of my closest friends and fellow digi-scrapper (pretty amazing one, at that) Jenn. She introduced me to a cool new site, Scrappity-Doo-Dah!

Credits: Girl's Night Out (collab by Julie Marie and Danielle Corbitt), Bunnies and Carrots (Julie Marie) and the little bling in the center of the flowers on the right hand side is from Shimmer and Sparkle by T. Hernandez.

No comments: