Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Side 2 of Month 1 and a new one....

Here is what I came up with to face my layout from the weekend (See Month One down below). I was totally inspired by daisydil (Pam, a fellow CT member for Julie Marie). You can see her original work of art here. I love how she mixed in the Tranquility papers - I would have copied that, too, except I had to match the other side! All of my stuff is from Julie Marie, Cottage Rose (except the swirl, I have no idea where that is from).This next one is a photo I took of my daughter today - She was looking especially cute to me (some days, I swear, she wakes up cuter than the day before). So, we ran outside to take some photos - I love this big cheesey grin for some reason! These layouts are made using Julie Marie's Just Peachy. The date strips on the second one are from Valarie Ostrom. I have also made this into a QP for my friend's book. My journalling says, "You light up my life in so many ways. The little things you say and do. And more and more every day, I am grateful."

No comments: