Monday, May 25, 2009

A Couple of Quickies!

I couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to quit tossing and turning and came in here to get productive. I have been in a bit of a slump lately. Not only did we have Mother's Day (my mom got to come!), but my birthday, our anniversary and the end of the year for Grace's school have all been keeping me on my toes. My dad died 2 years ago on Friday, so in the time I haven't been busy, I haven't felt like scrapping.

This is Grace with her cousin Rachel last year. I look at these photos and I am amazed at how much Grace has grown. I used a collab kit from Julie Marie Designs and Danielle Corbitt, called Girls Night Out. I have used this kit several times, but I LOVE it. I used a template to help me get jump started, from Just 2 More Things, Number 24.
This next one is a really simple one - Pretty much a template (Simply Yin, number 100) and cardstock. The neutrals are from Julie Marie Designs, Worn Faded Neutrals. The alpha is also hers, Worn Alpha Pack #2. The red is a freebie from Doohickey Designs, Summer Confessions. The Blue paper is also a freebie, from Shazbutt's Digi Scraps, called Blue Bazaar.
Now that I am back into the swing of things, maybe I can get caught up!

No comments: