Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Scrapping Frantically

Remember that baby book I am doing for a friend of mine? Well, the deadline is drawing near, so I am frantically scrapping my fingers off! I still have several pages to get done by tomorrow night! Yikes!! I wanted to share with you guys the latest, though! This kit was a freebie, called "It's a Girl Thing" by Blue Dream Designs. I made the first side, then used a template from Sweet Tomato Scraps for the corresponding page.
After I finished that layout, I did this one using another template, this time from Simply Yin. (BTW, this is template 107 and is free!). As you guys know, I rarely (can't remember if I ever have) used a template! This was fun and what I call speed scrapping! Which is just what I needed today! I used a new freebie from Julie Marie Designs. She is participating in Digiscrap Addicts design challenge. This is week 1, A Mother's Love. Head on over there to download this delish kit, that has some really great elements for your upcoming Mother's Day photos! Now - I need to scoot! I got more to do!!!

No comments: