Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally Finished

I am done with my part of the baby album! YAY! This is the last of what I came up with...because I was in a hurry, these are all templates!

This is a free kit called Showers in Spring, a collab by AWP Designs by Vicki and Mel's Lightbulb Moments. You can find it at Scrap That Idea, probably in the dollar bin. The template is Just 2 More Things, #34.Another freebie kit from the designers at Scrap That Idea. This one is from Stacey's Scraps, called Two Little Bots. I think it is still on her blog, but if not, you can catch it in the dollar bin at her store. The template is from Simply Yin, #100.
My last (and favorite) layout to share today is this one, made with a kit called About A Girl, from Designs by Mel. I was just invited to join her CT, which is very exciting. This is the first kit of hers that I picked up, and I LOVE it. It has a wonderful color scheme with some terrific elements and tons of papers. You can see it here: Pretty Scrappy. This is another by Just 2 More Things, #28
Now, I am off to clean my neglected house!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Those look great! :-)