Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family Photos and a new CT!

Last week, we took family photos with J. Bell (if you live in the Austin area, you should really check him out!). I can't wait to get my hands on the photos, but thought that I should get the last batch of family pictures ready for my album before they get here! These were taken by a friend of ours on New Years day.

I am now on Jessica Edwards' CT! I love her designs and I couldn't wait to start playing with them. One of her more recent releases is called Family Tree. This is actually a collab with Bella Gypsy.
This is what I did with it - I am also working on making a family tree layout for my girlies...but I have to scan some photos in first!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Great layout! I'm excited for you about being on Jessica's CT. That is a super cute kit!