Saturday, July 24, 2010

A fun, quiet day!

Today has been great. First, my husband took care of the girls and let me sleep in!!! Then, my daughter gave me a makeover...she was really impressed with her work, but Jeff was a little scared when he saw me. Notice my extremely red nose. She gave me a "burn from the sun." I'm not sure how she did her makeup so much cuter than she did mine, but I think she is adorable...esp when compared to me!Poor little Hattie is still having hive break outs. I'm not sure what is causing it. I haven't had wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, seafood (including shell fish) or eggs. I have been eating a lot of veggies, beans and meats! And, I have lost a couple of pounds! :) Here is a picture of Hattie with her hives. The camera doesn't pick them all up, so it was really a lot worse than this:Of course, you will be seeing these photos again in a layout soon, but I wanted to share them now!

I even got some scrapping done today! I have been working on companion pages for layouts that I have made for challenges or CTs and ran out of time. So, I made this one with a kit called Ainsley by Scrapper Girl Designs to sit beside a layout of mine called Sweet Girl: When I saw the post with the original LO in it, I realized that I never showed off the LO I made with my kit I earned for doing the Speed Scrap. Made by Hutchie and my good friend, Jenn Murphy, I love this kit called Fall to Pieces from Scrappity Doo Dah:A while back, I made this layout called Finding Beauty with Love Me Forever by Sweet Blossom Designs. It was for another SDD speed scrap hosted by Jenn Murphy. I love her SS - she really gets me out of my comfort zone.Here is the companion page I made today:

Another one that I made for a SS at SDD hosted by Jenn:This one was a little harder to make a companion kit for. A few weeks ago, my desktop crashed and I lost all but 6 of my kits. This is one of the kits I lost. So, I decided to just "copy" my layout! It was made using a kit called Funny Girl. Unfortunately, I don't know who designed it, since it was a casualty of a vile, mean person sending me a virus.
And...another one I did for a SS, this time at CTAW...using the kit You and Me.And, here is the companion page. I finished this one in really late, I just wanted it done, so it isn't very spectacular, but it is ready to get ordered!
And now - I am off to bed!

No comments: