Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What a busy weekend!

I had the best weekend with my family. My sister and her kids, along with my mom came to visit me! My sister lives in VA, so we only see each other a couple of times a year. It was so great to see her and stay up late talking, share makeup and trade clothes...I almost felt like I was in high school again. But, without the fighting and the drama!

Before they got here, I was able to get a couple of layouts done. I tried to do all the speed scraps at the CTAW site, and I had a great time!

I did all of these with the CTAW kit called You and Me.

This one was made for a Speed Scrap. I love the way it turned out!
I made this one to sit next to it in my album...I can't stand having my facing layouts not match. I guess I'm a little OCD about it ;)


Side one is a speed scrap - side 2 is the opposite page for my album.


This is another speed scrap layout, using Thank You by the designers at polkadotplum.com. I do have a side 2, but I still need to journal on it!


Another Speed Scrap - I am starting to love those! Papers are from Every Single Day by Simply Scraps and the elements are from Ainsley by Scrapper Girl Designs.

No comments: