Friday, October 3, 2008

Diggin' The Dinos!

Grace LOVES dinos at the moment, so it should come as no surprise that I am using this Dino Roar kit - again! This kit is a little more busy than I am used to, but I was having a great time in PSE6 learning some new techniques! all of the papers and elements are from the Dino Roar kit, but I used a couple of inking templates and an edging template. Now, all I need to do is find a paper-tearing template that I can work (I have one I can't figure out).

Credits -
Dino Roar by Paula Phillips Designs, available at Get Digi With It
Ink It Up 2 by Duchess Designs, available at Get Digi With It
Scallop Edges by Hummie

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow! It looks awesome! You are doing a great work, especially if you are just now learning PSE! Thanks for sharing so that I could see the stuff I give for free being used.

Did you know I have a gallery and you could share this there too?

Also, for tearing, I prefer to use the Atomic Cupcake actions rather than a paper tearing template...well worth the small cost!