Saturday, October 25, 2008

Templates and Princesses!

No, the 2 have nothing to do with the other, but this post has something about each of them.

First, my little faerie princess....I just love these photos of her. They totally catch her personality and who she is right now. I used Julie Marie Designs to showcase the photos (taken by Brandon Burkhardt). The kit is "Princess Hearts." The alpha on Princess Grace is also hers, aptly named Puffy White Alpha.Credits:
Princess Hearts; Puffy White Alpha


Okay - so templates...I am venturing into making templates. Thanks to AmyU at GDWI for putting the idea into my head! I have made a template for 2 of my layouts, Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Farm - in the post below. I am trying to figure out how to get them onto 4Shared and then how to get the link here....any hints or tips? Let me know and I'll get them posted (did I ever mention I suck at all things computer related!?)

No comments: