Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Visiting with Friends

This weekend, I was able to catch up with my old friend (and ex-roommate) who now lives in MO. Not counting my dad's funeral (which was a blur), I haven't seen her since her oldest was about 6 months old (about 4.5 years ago). I had a great time catching up with her - and it was so surreal watching our kids play together. Of course, I had to scrapbook this right away!I think that I am going to make a template from side one of this. I really like the way it turned out. I saw a similarly composed layout in SBC, but. unfortunately, I can't find that issue to let you guys know what inspired me.

Credits:

Pink Paper Pack from Valarie Ostrom
Black Paper and ribbon from Kystal Hartley's kit called "Crush."
Clear Flower is from Bluedream Design, "It's a Girl Thing."
Pink Lace is from Christie Lemmon's "Shabby Summer" Kit.
The inked-edge overlay on the photo is from LivEDesigns, "First Love."
The inked-edge overlay on the title block is from Nancy Wilkins of Scrappy Cat Designs

No comments: