Thursday, October 9, 2008

Templates!

I haven't ever used a template before, but when AmyU at GDWI it designed a template from my layout "Fireworks," I decided that I need to at least try that one. It was quick and easy to put this layout together. If you would like information on how to get this template, please e-mail me or leave a comment here!
Credits:
Paper from Julie Marie Scraps, Autumn Spice, available at Faith Sisters.
Elements from Valarie Ostrom Desgins, Forever and Always, available at CLD.
Title Alpha from eNKay Design, Tall Dude Red, available at at enkay-design.com, nuts4digi.com and digital-scrapbook-art.com.

Speaking of templates...it has been suggested that I make templates out of some of my layouts. If you guys are interested in having them, let me know. I think it would be fun to do, but want to make sure there is intrest for them!

1 comment:

The Allens said...

I would love this template, couldn't figure out where you posted your e-mail. I'll try looking for that again later. Please let me know because I love the composition and multiple photo capabilities of this layout.

Janine